Dance your way through Summer Camp!
Get into the groove! At Pali Adventures, a California overnight camp for kids and teens, it’s time to tap, kick, twist and shout your way to a new set of moves. Learn from professional instructors who pride themselves on their ability to improve the skills of every camper, from first timers to advanced dancers. Girls and boys are welcome at this dance camp, where campers choreograph, practice, and perfect an original performance piece, all to the tune of their own selected soundtrack. From Pali Adventures today...to the set of “So You Think You Can Dance?” tomorrow! About Pali’s repertoire:
One-week session: Do you love to move? Bring it on!
- Suited for all levels of experience
- Learn jazz, ballet, hip-hop, tap, free form, breakdancing, and contemporary dance from our professional dance instructors
- Flourish with individualized attention
- Start each morning with fun and exciting dance exercises
- Participate in two 90-minute intensive classes each day
- Perform a dance routine for the whole camp at the Pali Showcase
- Professional Headshot to bring home
Two-week session: Enjoy all one week activities, PLUS improve even more and go to a live theatrical production show that features dance!
Confidence is important in developing new skills as a person and a dancer. The culture of Pali's dance studio is one of support and intimacy. Our class numbers are never more than twelve, with at least two instructors leading, so each camper will get the individual support they need to succeed. Following a week of perfecting their moves, our dancers get to strut their stuff on stage and perform at our camp-wide Pali Showcase! Boys and girls ages 9 to 16 and of all experience levels are welcome to join the fun and learn today's best dance moves, while having the time of their lives with their new camp friends.