Yummy Summer: Cooking Camp for Kids!
Spiced-up and upgraded for 2015 with a brand new teaching kitchen: Let the cooking extravaganza begin! Pali Adventures’ Culinary Camp provides the premier opportunity for campers to roast, bake, steam and sauté their way to the top with some great culinary recipes! Under the instruction of our executive chef and cooking experts, you will learn that your gourmet creations are only limited by your own imagination. Crafting delectable delicacies - inspired by cuisine from around the world - is the name of the game here at our sleepaway cooking camp for kids and teens in California. Below is a “taste” of what our culinary campers will accomplish in this very popular specialty:
- Create appetizers, salads, entrees and desserts utilizing a wide variety of ingredients
- Cook according to daily themes such as Baking Day, International Day, Big Breakfast, Sweets and Desserts, and more!
- Culinary Instructors have three full weeks of recipes planned, so campers who stay for multiple weeks will be able to continue trying new things.
- Friday Cooking Challenge: "Iron Chef" style
- Get useful cooking tips and learn about kitchen safety
After four fun-filled days of cooking under their chef hats, campers have the opportunity to put their new culinary skills to the test in a cooking competition — “Iron Chef” style. Utilizing a set of secret ingredients, our newfound culinary connoisseurs design winning dishes to dazzle the judges. What a fun and delicious end to the week! Our campers have an absolute blast at Pali's Culinary Camp, where they gain the confidence to take their new skills and knowledge home and cook for their families and friends!