Let the culinary extravaganza begin! Pali’s California Cooking Camp provides the premier opportunity for campers to roast, bake, steam and sauté their way to the top with some of the greatest culinary recipes! Under the instruction of our executive chef and cooking experts, you will soon learn that the only limitation to your gourmet creations is your own imagination. Crafting delectable delicacies-inspired by cultures and cuisines worldwide-is the name of the game here at Pali’s California Culinary Camp for kids. Below is a small taste of what our culinary campers will accomplish:
- Learn how to cook a huge variety of foods
- Create appetizers, soups, salads, entrees and desserts utilizing a wide variety of ingredients
- Prepare Polynesian meatballs, panko-crusted vegetables with teriyaki dipping sauce, five-cheese corn quesadillas and chocolate fondue with a variety of dippers, cakes, and fruits
- Cook according to daily themes that include Southern Buffet, Mexican Fiesta, Chinese Banquet, Thanksgiving Dinner and Classic Sunday Brunch
- Friday Challenge- "Iron Chef"
- Get top cooking tips and learn about kitchen safety
- Play summer camp cooking games
With four food and fun-filled summer days under their chef hats, campers have the opportunity to put their new cooking skills to the test and compete in a cooking competition — “Iron Chef” style. Utilizing a set of secret ingredients, our newfound culinary connoisseurs design winning dishes to dazzle the judges. What a delicious way to complete the week at Pali’s California Culinary Camp! Many campers find Pali's Culinary Institute a blast and the best summer cooking camp they have ever experienced.