CIT & Leadership Camp
Teen Leadership Training meets Summer Camp Fun!
Expanded and upgraded for summer 2015! Calling all teenage campers ages 15-16: If your dream job is being a summer camp counselor, this is the leadership training camp program for you! Great campers learn how to become even better counselors with Pali’s CIT summer camp program. CIT has now been upgraded to a 2-week-long specialty!
Here at Pali Adventures’ youth leadership and counselor-in-training (CIT) summer camp in California, teenagers participate in a variety of hands-on activities, workshops and challenges. These activities are designed to encourage campers to push personal boundaries, enabling them to evolve into effective, exceptional leaders. Teens learn communication skills and the mindset needed to become the best leaders they can be!
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certification
- Earn Volunteer service hours
- Participate in a community outreach program
- Plan and run your own elective
- Optional Lifeguard Certification
- Hone leadership skills that will serve in college and beyond
- Ground-based and high ropes challenges
- Learn how to be a leader at Pali
- Learn how to “belay” others on the ropes course
Become a camper again and spend the afternoon and evening having the time of your life enjoying all the incredible, fun, and thrilling activities we have to offer at Pali Adventures summer camp, like paintball, ziplines, and ATVs! It’s the best of both worlds!
Pali is a fantastic summer camp environment, the ideal setting for teens to go behind the scenes of camp and participate in youth leadership training and development. We create the perfect balance between having the fun of a camper and learning the skills of a great leader or counselor. Our Counselor in Training specialty camp offers teens the chance to have an absolute blast at summer camp and come away with leadership skills that will bring lasting benefits to every aspect of their lives.
2015 CIT 2-Week Session Dates:
- Session A: Jun 21 - Jul 4
- Session B: Jul 5 - Jul 18
- Session C: Jul 19 - Aug 1
- Session D: Aug 2 - Aug 15