Camp RegistrationPali Adventures offers our campers one of the most unique summer camps available and offers campers a value for money that is hard to find in camping today! Signup for one of our summer camp schedules below by selecting the summer camp registration button at the bottom of the page.
- Session 1: Jun 15th - Jun 21st
- Session 2: Jun 22nd - Jun 28th
- Session 3: Jun 29th - Jul 5th
- Session 4: Jul 6th - Jul 12th
- Session 5: Jul 13th - Jul 19th
- Session 6: Jul 20th - Jul 26th
- Session 7: Jul 27th - Aug 2nd
- Session 8: Aug 3rd - Aug 9th
- Session 9: Aug 10th - Aug 16th
- Session A: Jun 22nd - Jul 5th
- Session B: Jul 6th - Jul 19th
- Session C: Jul 20th - Aug 2nd
- Session D: Aug 3rd - Aug 16th
- Session E: June 22nd - July 19th
- Session F: July 20th - Aug 16th
Pricing & Tuition
Room and board
24/7 supervision. Pali's first-class staff will have an overall staff to camper ratio better than 1:3. This ratio does not include housekeeping, maintenance and kitchen staff. We only count program staff!
All activities! There are no extra program fees at Pali. All paintball, motor sports, water sports, off-camp trips, riflery are included in the camp's tuition.
All campers leave camp with a session DVD for each session they are in camp! This DVD gives the parents and campers the opportunity to re-live their summer camp experience again and again!
Basic health care administered by our two licensed nurses.
Water bottle and camp t-shirt.
In addition to the session DVD, campers will take home gifts from their specialty. i.e. actors and film students will take home DVD's of their movies, rock stars will take home a CD of their Rock Star recordings, fashion students will take home all of their completed ensembles and so much more!
|Price||15% Discount - Ending 12/20|
|Single Session Price:||$1,865||$1,585|
|Two Week Session Price:||$3,600||$3,060|
|Four Week Session Price:||$6,900||$5,865|
|CIT Program Price:||$1,300|
- The Counselor In Training Program is designed for campers aged 16 who are interested in working at a summer camp as a counselor.
- No further discounts are applicable to this price.
Bunking & Specialty Notes
- Pali's intensive two-week specialty programs are run only during scheduled two-week sessions (A, B, C & D).
- Pali's campers attending sessions A, B, C, or D have the option of scheduling two one-week specialties.
- Bunking policies will be the same as below.
- Pali honors reciprocating bunk requests.
- Two-week campers attending A, B, C and D will be bunked in age and gender appropriate cabins. This will allow campers to forge stronger bonds with fellow campers and counselors. They will not change cabins after the one-week.
- Campers attending two-week sessions will have the option of moving into one-week cabins to be with their friends who are attending for one week. One-week campers will not be bunked into a two-week cabin.
- Pali will be offering specialized weekend activities for campers attending our scheduled two-week sessions (special breakfast, later curfews and wake-up, cartoon capers, camper game room, etc). Our weekend program for sessions A, B, C, and D may also include minor league baseball, trips to the movies, Carnivals, Day at the Races and other camp special events.
- Due to programming considerations, campers 12 and younger will not be bunked with campers 13 and older.