2015 Summer Camp Dates & Rates
Pali Adventures offers our campers one of the most unique summer camps available, with a value for money that is hard to find in camping today! Sign up for one of our summer camp schedules below by selecting the summer camp registration button at the bottom of the page.
We're in the middle of our biggest season yet!
Many sessions are now on a waiting list - call us for availability at (909) 867-5743
- Session 1: Jun 14 - Jun 20
- Session 2: Jun 21 - Jun 27
- Session 3: Jun 28 - Jul 4
- Session 4: Jul 5 - Jul 11
- Session 5: Jul 12 - Jul 18
- Session 6: Jul 19 - Jul 25
- Session 7: Jul 26 - Aug 1
- Session 8: Aug 2 - Aug 8 Call for Availability
- Session 9: Aug 9 - Aug 15
- Session A: Jun 21 - Jul 4
- Session B: Jul 5 - Jul 18
- Session C: Jul 19 - Aug 1
- Session D: Aug 2 - Aug 15 Call for Availability
Session Dance Themes (Learn More)
- Winter Wonderland - Session 1
- Superheroes - Session 2
- Freedom - Session 3
- Halloween - Session 4
- Neon - Session 5
- Surfing Safari - Session 6
- Candyland - Session 7
- WILD West - Session 8
- Pirates and Zombies - Session 9
2015 Pricing, Tuition & Discounts
One Week: $1,945
Due to parent requests, Pali is offering deeper discounts for multiple sessions - so stay longer! In addition to saving money, campers who stay multiple sessions partake in our exciting stay-over programs for FREE! We are amping up this added-value weekend package for 2015 with more activities, awesome off-camp trips, special dinners and so much more!
More Weeks? Ask!
Amount saved off
Percent saved off
- Room and board
- 24/7 supervision. Pali's first-class staff will have an overall staff to camper ratio better than 1:3. This ratio does not include housekeeping, maintenance and kitchen staff. We only count program staff!
- Expert instruction in the camper's chosen specialty camp by industry professionals.
- All activities! There are no extra program fees at Pali. Paintball, motor sports, water sports, off-camp trips, and all other activities are included in the tuition price.
- All campers leave camp with a session DVD for each session they are in camp! This DVD gives the parents and campers the opportunity to re-live their summer camp experience again and again!
- Basic health care administered by our two licensed nurses.
- Water bottle and camp t-shirt.
- In addition to the session DVD, campers will take home gifts from their specialty. For example, actors and film students will take home DVD's of their movies, rock stars will take home a CD of their Rock Star recordings, fashion students will take home all of their completed ensembles and so much more!
- Sibling Discount: 5% off second child's enrollment
- Military Discount: 25% off sessions 1,3, 8 & 9. Must call to enroll and provide a military I.D.