Transportation BulletinWhile most parents will drop their child off at camp, we do offer parents some options for Pali to assist in getting their child to camp. Parent’s can schedule their child’s transportation using the parent pack which was emailed to each parent. If no transportation is scheduled, the child will be automatically listed as a car drop off and pick up. All changes in transportation must be made in writing. Changes made less than two weeks prior to arrival or departure will result in an additional fee of $50.00. NO CHANGES WILL BE MADE UNLESS THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN CHARGED. Please email all changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no refund of transportation fees if the change has been made within two-weeks. No child will be permitted to leave camp without with someone other than their parent or guardian without written consent. This can be done through the parent pack. Upon arrival, Pali Adventures will perform an industry standard health check (lice check, feet, temperature, etc) on all campers. If your child has experienced any health issues (coughing, sore throat, temperature (greater than 100) recently, please contact our camp nurse at 909.867.5743. Thank you in helping us keep our campers healthy. Cabin assignments will be emailed to you no later than the Friday before your child’s arrival confirming your child’s cabin number. All bunk requests must be made through the parent pack. No exceptions will be made.
BUS TRANSPORTATIONPali Adventures offers three BUS pick-up and drop off locations. The cost for this service is: $50.00 each way.
- FEDERAL BUILDING, Los Angeles
- 11000 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024
- Visitor parking lot C
- FASHION VALLEY MALL, San Diego
- 7097 Friars Road, San Diego, CA 92108
- Container Store Parking Lot, Next to the Fashion Valley Mall
- SOUTH COAST PLAZA, Costa Mesa
- 3333 Bristol Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Bloomingdale’s near the Main entrance to the mall near the Season 52 and Capitol Grill restaurant
AIRPORT TRAVEL INFORMATIONPali Adventures has campers travelling into camp from around the world and has pick-ups and drop-offs at two local airports: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) $120.00 each way. Approxmiately 90 minutes – 2 hours from camp. Ontario International Airport (ONT) $50.00 each way. Approximately 45 minutes – 1 hour from camp. ARRIVING FLIGHT RECOMMENDATIONS In order to reduce the amount of airport waiting time, please plan your child’s arrival between 10:00am and 2:00pm where possible. If you wish to mail luggage to the camp ahead of the camper’s session, please mail it to: (Your Child’s name), c/o QUILLS, Pali Adventures, 30778 Highway 18, Running Springs, CA 92382. The luggage will be in your child’s cabin upon their arrival. Please send return labels or pay the additional baggage fees for the return journey. UNACCOMPANIED MINOR Please request and pay for “unaccompanied minor” fees with your carrier. Upon arrival, it will ensure a safe transfer of supervision from the airline to Pali Adventures. This will allow allow a staff member to take your child to the gate and wait with them on departure.
- At this time, please use: Ian Brassett, Pali Adventures, P.O. Box 2237, Running Springs, CA 92382, Tel: 909.867.5743 as the person who will be picking up your child.
- The actual name of the staff member picking up your child, along with a photo of them will be emailed to you no later than Wednesday before the pick up. This staff member will be holding a sign for PALI ADVENTURES.
- We request you send us a recent photo of the camper we will be picking up at the airport to email@example.com