We believe that a summer camp experience should be exceptional – not only for our campers, but also for YOU as parents! At Pali you haven’t been forgotten – we want you to enjoy the camp experience as much as your child will. We do everything possible to ensure you are well-informed, prepared for camp, communicated with, and connected to your child (through our staff and online center) while they are here at Pali. Here’s how:
- Instant access to our Enrolled Parent's Center where you can contact individual staff members directly, email your child, and browse our media center of daily photos and videos.
- Before camp you will receive a paperless parent pack via email to help you save time in preparing all of the essential paperwork required – including everything we need to know to ensure your child’s safety and well-being.
- We are available to be reached by phone from 7am to 11pm daily during your child’s time at camp to answer any questions or concerns you may have. For the extra-cautious we even give you the Camp Director’s personal cell phone number!
- We post photos online daily so that you can keep up with your child’s camp experience. Dedicated photographers, specialty directors and counselors all carry cameras to make sure you don’t miss out on the fun. Over 400 photos are posted every day!
- We post our campers’ daily broadcast video online for you each day!
- No more snail mail getting lost or getting to camp too late! We have a one-way email system so you can write to your child as often as you like. Emails received before 2pm are printed out and distributed to the campers at dinner.
Please explore our website for more information about Pali Adventures and how we work. Do you have any other questions or concerns not
addressed here, or just want to talk with us personally?
Please call us – we would love to speak with you and answer all of your questions: 909-867-5743.