Summer Camp 2014 Events
Upcoming Events:Pali will be hosting and attending many events this spring and would love to meet you and your camper! Please review our scheduled events list below and check back for an updated list of Pali meet-ups in your area.
- Pasadena- Westridge Summer Fair 324 Madeline DriveSaturday February 210:00 am- 3:00 pm
- Palm Beach, FL- Benjamin School 4875 Grandiflora Rd.Friday February 811:00 am- 1:00 pm
- Woodland Hills-Woodland Hills Camp Fair 20800 Burbank Blvd.Saturday February, 2310:00 am- 2:00 pm
- Chandler-Chandler Prep Academy 1951 N. Alma School Rd.Sunday February, 2410:00 am- 2:00 pm
- Las Vegas- Meadows School Camp Expo 8601 Scholar LaneSaturday March, 211:00 am- 3:00 pm
- Henderson- Henderson Int'l Camp Fair 1165 Sandy Ridge Ave.Sunday March 312:00 pm- 3:00 pm
- San Diego- Carmel Valley School Camp Fair 3800 Mykonos LaneSaturday March 1612:00 pm- 4:00 pm
- San Diego- Boys and Girls Club Camp Fair 16118 4S Ranch ParkwaySunday March 1712:00 pm- 4:00 pm
- Running Springs- Pali Open House 30778 HWY 18Sunday April 211:00 pm- 5:00 pm
- Running Springs- Pali Open House 30778 HWY 18Sunday May 191:00 pm- 5:00 pm
- Running Springs- Pali Open House 30778 HWY 18Sunday June 91:00 pm- 5:00 pm
- Miami, FL- Gulliver Prep High 6575 N. Kendall Dr.Thursday February 710:30 am- 1:00 pm
- Dallas- ACA National Conference Hyatt RegencyTuesday-Friday February 12-1512:00 pm- 4:00 pm
- Phoenix- Tesseract School 3939 E. Shea Blvd.Saturday February 23 10:00 am- 2:00 pm
- Laguna Beach- Thurston Epic Challenge Private PartyTuesday February 26 7:00 am- 2:00 pm
- Las Vegas-Sky Zone Trampoline Party 4915 Steptoe St.Saturday March, 26:00 pm- 8:00 pm
- Garden Grove - Camp Jamboree Next Level Sports Complex 12821 Knott St.Saturday March, 910:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Manhattan Beach- Meadows Camp Expo 1200 N. Meadows Ave.Saturday March 1610:00 am- 2:00 pm
- Palm Springs- ACA Leadership Conference 888 Tahquitz Canyon WayTuesday-Friday April 9-1212:00 pm- 4:00 pm
- San Diego- San Diego Kids Expo & Fair 1224 Scott St.Saturday- Sunday April 27-2810:00 am- 5:00 pm
- Huntington Beach- Schroder School Fair Private PartyFriday June 712:00 pm- 5:00 pm
You are invited to Pali’s Events!
Pali Adventures Summer Camp understands the difficulty most parents have in deciding on the right camp without speaking with the camp director or touring the facilities! With this in mind, we have numerous events throughout the year including school visits, open houses, camp fairs, home visits and school visits to help you become more comfortable with the ways of our summer camp.
At our Pali Summer Camp open houses you and your camper will get the opportunity to see the summer camp facilities where we will:
- Offer guided tours of the camp and several activities.
- Offer a sample of various activities including: Paintball, Archery, Ropes Course, Zip-line Ga-Ga, and more.
- Introduce the Camp Director, giving you the chance to ask any questions specific to your camper’s summer camp experience.
- Test Pali’s 5 star summer camp food!
Here at Pali Summer Camp, we understand how difficult it is to entrust strangers with your most valuable possession. With this in mind, the Pali Summer Camp team visits several homes throughout the year. While nothing is better then coming to one of the Pali open houses, a relaxed meet-up in the comfort of your home is the next best thing. In the coziness of your living room, with your family members and friends, you have the ability to meet with our camp director. Once we arrive, you are able to ask any questions specific to your camper’s own needs, listen to the layout of our program and find out what Pali has to offer your camper. We will even bring the pizza and soda!
If you are not able to come to one of the Pali open houses or organize a home visit, throughout the year, we are involved in many community events, including camp fairs and school visits. By bringing our inflatable obstacle course and bounce houses to schools and fairs, we not only provide entertainment, but also enjoy time meeting with you and your camper to address any concerns.
Are you or someone you know interested in a home visit or a Pali Summer Camp sponsored school fair? We are available throughout the year excluding the summer camp season. Please call us at (909) 867-5743 for more information.