Summer Camp 2015 Jobs
Looking for a life-changing summer job as a camp counselor?
Being a counselor at a residential summer camp is unlike any job you have had, or any job you will ever have. Being “on-duty” 24/7, and a role model for campers aged 8 – 16 is the hardest job you will ever have. If you are interested in being a summer camp counselor, ask yourself these questions:
- Can you put the needs of the campers and camp ahead of your needs? You will be responsible for the health and safety of the campers in your charge. You will be responsible to make sure they wake up on time, dress appropriately for the weather, eat properly, drink water, put on sunscreen, behave appropriately in a cabin setting, make great friends, attend the correct activities, and so much more!
- Can you perform at your best and smile while you are both physically and emotionally exhausted? Oh, you will also be teaching a specialty, a variety of different electives, dressing up for the evening activity and of course making sure each camper is having fun and feels that you are there for them. And your name was pulled out of the hat and everyone in camp is throwing water balloons at you all day.
- Are you a “glass half full”, always looking for the positive kind of person?
If you truthfully answered, "YES!" keep reading! We are looking for positive people from around the world to help us create the best summer experience possible for our campers. This will mean a job experience like no other, so keep the following in mind:
- You will be working unimaginable hours and doing things that you will think are insane.
- This is a job where you will be asked to do crazy things at any moment. If you do not have a wild and crazy side do not waste your time applying.
- You will not make a lot of money working at Pali Adventures but you will leave with some of the best memories of your life.
- See below for the responsibilities and terms you must agree to before we can even consider your application.
Pali Adventures is an equal opportunity employer, and selects the best matched individual for the job based upon job related qualifications, regardless of race, color, creed, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or other protected groups under state, federal or local equal opportunity laws.
Please read each of the following carefully, and if you can accept each of the terms below, click on the AGREE button. Thanks!